Beneficial Tips For Incorporating Home Security Lighting In Seattle
Deterrence is a critical part of your home’s defense, and one of the best ways to dissuade thieves is through the use of lights. A well-lit landscape not only looks great, it’s also much less likely to have break-ins. If you wish to improve your home’s protection, review these worthwhile recommendations for home security lighting in Seattle. We have some ideas for outdoor and indoor illumination that will benefit your family.
Add Security And Allure With Exterior Lighting
The proper landscape lighting and well-placed outdoor cameras will go a long way in keeping intruders away from your home. Implement these Seattle exterior lighting suggestions.
- Light your entry points: Doors at the front and back of your house remain as the most common spots for intrusions. Make certain those entryways are covered but don’t neglect your garage. While intense motion-sensing floodlights are a popular solution in this area, it’s not your only possibility. Rather than blinding your neighbors each time a critter goes past, you can utilize less obtrusive lights that stay lit during the night. Granted, vivid, motion-sensing floodlights may ward off unwanted guests, but having a well-placed light that stays lit has a greater chance of keeping them off your property in the first place.
- Incorporate multi-function task lights: Those lovely lights next to your pathway do more than help you see at night. They also allow you to see certain spots of your landscape you may otherwise not be able to from the inside.
- Add allure and protection with accents: Not just for added charm, accent lights are an effective way to shine light on spots that could otherwise be used as hiding spots. You can put accents in garden beds outside first-story windows, adjacent to retaining walls, or beside hedges and trees. These options offer a dramatic effect while boosting your protection.
- Brighten the edges of your property: A layered approach should also include the borders of your yard. Shining light your gates, fencing, and outer limits of your property can help deter trespassers.
How To Boost Safety With Interior Lighting in Seattle
Home security lighting in Seattle incorporates more than merely outside illumination. Your inside lights play a role in improving security as well. Smart light bulbs that can be implemented into your home’s defense are worthwhile for various reasons, including the following:
- Scheduling: Set your lights to a schedule and give the impression people are home. This is a great deterrent and a smart strategy anytime you’re traveling.
- Access from wherever you are: If you go on a trip but don’t remember to set a schedule, you can still turn them on with your useful smartphone app.
- Linking to other security devices: If the motion sensor on your outdoor camera goes off, you can have an inside light automatically switch on. This action is another deterrent to trespassers.
Deter Intruders Even More With A Home Security System In Seattle From Secure24 Alarm Systems
Reinforce your well-illuminated property with the ultimate in home security from Secure24 Alarm Systems. Our fully equipped home security systems in Seattle let you access, control, and automate all kinds of smart components, including your lighting. Reach out to (206) 451-1051 today to design a package for your home.