A Smart Seattle Flood Detector Alerts You Of Water Infiltration Before You Have Serious Damage
Clogged drains, corroded pipes, leaking appliances -- these are all problems that may lead to serious water damage in your house. In many cases, these are the types of complications that you notice much too late. Even a dripping water line or running toilet can create major concerns if not fixed at once.
However, when you add a Seattle monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can identify leaking or pooling water before you have an all-out crisis. The wireless sensor notifies you to early indications of water leaks with a loud alarm and a notification to your mobile device. Your 24-7 ADT technicians will also contact you when the flood sensor is triggered.
Why Use A Monitored Flood Detector In Seattle?
You never want to walk down the stairs to discover that the lower floor of your home is now a pool of water with your belongings floating on top. Luckily, a Seattle flood detector is designed to recognize water problems before you lose thousands due to property damage. Here’s how it works:
- Smart sensor technology: The advanced-tech system detects flowing water instead of humidity -- so it's safe to use in all types of areas including bathrooms.
- Unlimited placement options with a wireless connection: The small sensors have wireless functionality and a long battery life of 4 years. So, feel free to place them near sump pumps, behind appliances, next to pipes or anywhere you could have a leak.
- Get notified even when you’re away: Sump pump failures and leaks have a tendency to occur when you're not at home. In the event your Seattle flood detector finds a water issue, it will deliver an instant notification to your mobile device.
- 24-hour ADT monitoring brings you peace of mind: In addition to an intense alarm system and emergency messages to your cell phone, your flood detector will notify your 24-hour ADT station. Your monitoring experts will immediately contact you and assist you as needed.
ADT Control App Makes Your Seattle Flood Detector Part Of Your Quick Emergency Response
Time is of the essence when water infiltration is threatening your property. By using the ADT Control app, you have the ability to mobilize your home’s automation and make things easier when emergency assistance comes to your location. Activating your smart home systems is important when you’re home, but critical when you’re miles away. With a monitored Seattle flood detector you can:
- Receive alerts on your phone when excessive water is identified.
- Unlock doors remotely and disable security alarms for emergency assistance.
- Increase your home’s temperature to halt the freezing of pipes.
- Check HD feeds from security cameras to pinpoint leaks and assess the damage.
- Stay in constant communication with your monitoring professionals.
Your Advanced Home Security With Flood Detection Begins With A No-Obligation Free Estimate
Flood detectors and other devices like CO detectors and smoke alarms are all part of a well-rounded security system through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you reach out to our experts, we’ll guide you to the right options to meet your unique requirements. Just call (206) 451-1051 today or submit the form on this page to get a free estimate.