Your main entrance and ground-level windows continue to be the most probable spots for an invasion. With this in mind, it should come as no surprise that window and door alarm sensors are vital devices for home security systems in Seattle. Even though the technology has been utilized for years, you might be amazed at what current sensors can do.
How Do Door and Window Sensors Protect You?
No matter the kind of ADT package you select, window and door alarm sensors will be part of the agreement. Installation is also part of the agreement so you won’t have to trouble with it yourself, and you can avoid having to stress about your devices being attached properly.
The foundation of your window and door alarm sensors is a straightforward, yet functional two-piece magnetic contact. One piece is attached to the frame, and the other is connected right to the window or door. You close your entry and the two contacts fit neatly together. When the system is activated and an entrance is forced open, the joined contacts move apart and your alarm is triggered. But you should know, these advanced devices have the ability to do quite a bit more than just activate your alarm.
Perks Of ADT Window And Door Alarm Sensors In Seattle
An anchor of your property’s protection, door and window alarm sensors supply many advantages, such as the following:
- Sound the siren: These sensors trigger your high-volume alarm whenever a door or window is opened when the system is armed.
- Immediate notifications: Would you like to know what’s occuring at your house when you’re at work or on vacation? You can obtain instant alerts straight to your cell phone whenever a component is triggered.
- 24-hour monitoring: You will not only be notified, your dedicated monitoring professionals will receive a notification too. Your property will be defended, no matter where you are.
- Home automation integration: Program your security components to work in a unified manner. You might have your lighting turn on or have a camera to start recording whenever a door or window sensor is triggered. Not only can you have your alarm go off, you’ll be able to see who tripped the sensor to begin with.
- Appealing design: You’ll barely be able to tell the sensors are even present. They feature a low-profile, streamlined design that complements any decor. You can even get completely recessed options that are concealed from view.
- Choice of connectivity: Select from wired or wireless devices based on the type of installation you want. Regardless, your property will be better protected.
More functional than previous versions, window and door sensors in Seattle are able to be expertly integrated into your comprehensive home security package.
Design Your ADT Home Security Package In Seattle
How would you like to have advanced window and door alarm sensors in Seattle that boost your security and connect straight to your home automation? That is precisely what you will find when you turn to your area ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you’re ready to find out what we are able to do for you, dial (206) 451-1051 or complete the easy form below.