Help Protect Your Family With A Security System In Seattle With ADT Monitoring
Get Trusted Home Security Protection In Seattle, WAThe things worth protecting extend well past your phones, jewelry, and knickknacks. Your grandparent’s love letters, children’s drawings, and your loved ones should also be protected. That’s the reason why your Seattle home security system should be installed by a professional, so you’ll be immediately alerted to a home intrusion through motion detectors, glass break sensors, or exterior security cameras. Add in products like fire, flood, and carbon monoxide detectors that are monitored around the clock to help safeguard your house and family. Now, your family is prepared to help fight against emergencies -- even when you’re not home.
A Robust Package Of Security Products That Complement Each Other
No matter which package you pick, your security suite works together to help provide security that’s monitored around the clock by ADT specialists. Security products can include:
- Home Security: Windows and door sensors, motion detectors, high decibel alarms, security cameras, doorbell cameras, panic buttons and remote key fobs
- Environmental Detectors: Smoke and heat detectors, wet-switch flood detectors, carbon monoxide detectors, medical emergency alert pendants
- Home Automation: Smart locks, smart thermostat, smart switches and lights, remote garage door
- Keypad: Command security system with wireless touchpad and the mobile ADT Control app
- Signage: ADT lawn signs and window decals
Local Seattle Installation That’s Second to None
Fill out the form or call to contact a local specialist who can help you decide on the equipment and home security package that’s right for your home and family. Security installation in Seattle can be arranged around your schedule with next-day or same-day times available in most locations. Whether you opt for a wired or wireless system, your installer will double check that your sensors and back-up batteries function and show you how to work your wireless touchpad.