ADT® Authorized Dealer Serving Seattle, Bellevue, & The Entire Metro Area
Vivint Security Monitor in Seattle
September 23, 2021

Should I utilize a security camera as a baby monitor in Seattle?

Should I utilize a security camera as a baby monitor in Seattle?

In loving preparation of the nursery, you put together the cradle, covered the walls with a soft, lighter shade, and created a fully-stocked diaper-changing area. The next step is to determine how you want to keep an eye on your newborn. You might go with the standard monitoring choice that gives you the ability to supervise through an integrated speaker, or you could step up the tech and get high-definition video, two-way talk, and instant activation through motion detection.

The high-tech version is equivalent to the surveillance systems found in a comprehensive home security system, but can you use a security camera as a baby monitor in Seattle? 

A security camera baby monitor is part of your smart home installation

The great part about implementing a security camera as a baby monitor in Seattle is that it can link to your corresponding home security and home automation components. As an illustration, if you observe that your little one is having trouble falling asleep, you have the ability to adjust your smart thermostat from the security app to get a more pleasant temperature. Or when they rouse for a 2 a.m. bottle, you might gently raise the space’s smart lights to show that you're on your way. And if you have at least two babies in unconnected areas, you could furnish each one a camera and monitor the feeds in a single smartphone app.

An indoor security camera in Seattle is an important aspect of your overall home security system

Whether you want a home security camera to use as a baby monitor or just want one for your home defense, begin by reaching out to Secure24 Alarm Systems. A Vivint specialist will walk you through the available choices and work hard to configure the right home defense package for your unique needs. Place a call to (206) 451-1051 or complete the form below.